My partner Rob has done the best writing so far on Public Radio in the United States.
I think his writing may get taken lightly some times by key public radio people, but Rob is in fact an insider of the entire system and hears a lot of what is going on. His writing is much more informed and balanced than you might first expect.
Here is just a bit of his recent writing
- The Grail of Public Media?
- Todd Mundt – The Iowa Story – A Story for all Public Radio?
- Fox – Shows a way for Public radio
- What if Public radio was really Public?
- Mark Ramsey’s Wake Up Call for Public Radio
- Public radio – The Power of Local in a Global Era
- Activity vs Accomplishment
- Public Radio – The Voice of the Listener
- The Future of Public Radio
Please visit Rob’s blog for a whole lot more.